At SW Medical Transportations, we are always looking for skillful personnel to partner with us. There are two requirements. One for the Driver and the other for the vehicle. To qualify, you must meet both requirements below:
- CPR and First-Aid Certificates
- CLEAN DRIVING RECORD
- Pass Drug & Alcohol Test
- Random Drug Test
- Attend & Pass all provided training’s
- TB TEST for School Trip Driving
- The driver shall be courteous. Must be neat and clean in appearance.
- Smoking by the driver or passengers is prohibited.
- LESS THAN 10-YEAR-OLD VEHICLE
- HAS ACCESSIBLE ACCESS
- HAS AIR CONDITIONING
- Must pass Vehicle Inspection
- Regular vehicle inspection
- This vehicle be kept neat, clean and sanitary.
All partners are required to fill the W-9 Forms upon acceptance.